Electric gates add the finishing touch to any property – be it a grand mansion with a sweeping driveway, an urban house on a busy main road or a town centre office complex.
They come in a wide variety of designs from traditional through to contemporary and for many people are an integral part of the look of their home or business. Electric gates come in either a swing or sliding style and electric mechanisms can usually be fitted to existing gates. Of course, many people want bespoke, designer gates and in these instances the options are endless.
As great as they look though, there are many other benefits to electric gates other than just decorative ones:
- Security – gates keep out unwelcome visitors to properties. Whether they are installed to protect a house or to keep people and cars off private property, electrically-operated gates make it virtually impossible to gain entry unless the owner wishes it.
- Comfort – with an electric gate the keyholder operates it from the comfort of their car meaning no more struggling with locks and latches in the cold, dark or rain. Equally, when visitors turn up, the owner can open the gates front the comfort of their home or office.
- Speed of access – using the fob, gates can be activated on the approach saving time and effort
- Prestige – gates looks impressive outside both residential and commercial properties. Many upmarket developments are marketed as “gated communities”
- Decorative – there are so many stunning designs available that even if gates aren’t required for any of the above reasons they are a great investment simply from an aesthetic point of view!